CENTREVILLE — The Maryland State Board of Elections officially dismissed Josh Shonts’ complaint against the Kent County Board of Elections in …
Latest Special Section
- Veterans honored by Maryland State Senate
- No. 6 York spoils Washington's opener, 13-6
- Sheriff's office seizes $45,000 worth of unstamped cigarettes
- Former Cecil Bank president indicted for bank fraud
- Hogan appoints MDTA police chief as new MSP superintendent
- Mid-Shore Exit Realty offices merge
- ICE administrative offices coming to Cambridge
- Bill would ban plastic carryout bags from all stores
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.