Arguments in a gerrymandering case over Maryland's congressional districts, shown here in a map prepared by the Maryland Department of Planning, will be heard by the U.S. Supreme Court later this month.
As featured on
Latest Special Edition
- Explosives found in Chesapeake City-area woods
- Cardin talks small business, health care on Cecil visit
- Kent County Police Blotter
- Kent County Most Wanted
- Kent County Traffic Report
- Kent County Courthouse Calendar
- Mid-Shore housing market remains strong
- Staffing is at forefront of QACPS special ed program
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.