Funeral homes may place obituaries by going to www.memoriams.com.
The Dorchester Star provides obituaries for a fee. Obituaries must be confirmed by a funeral home, crematory, funeral director, mortician, or state anatomy board. If a family is not using a funeral home, such as when the remains are donated to science or for other exceptional circumstances, obituaries may be submitted online by going to https://placement.memoriams.com/DorchesterStar. The deadline to place an obituary is 3 p.m. Wednesday. For more information, call 1-877-242-1110 Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MidShore Meals til Monday leader receives comptroller's service award
- Stolen car crashes into Cambridge house
- Groove City Culture Fest canceled
- Four shot in early morning incident in Cambridge
- Paige Bleyer of Cambridge earns Bachelor's Degree from McDaniel College
- 'Collected Stories' reflects on life in a small town
- Heritage area accepting mini-grant applications for FY21
- Tiffany Anderson graduates from East Stroudsburg University