EAST STROUDSBURG — A total of 1,101 students, including Tiffany Anderson of East New Market received degrees from East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania on May 9, 2020. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, traditional ceremonies could not take place, but all degrees will be conferred upon completion of coursework.
As the evolving concern and impact of the COVID-19 coronavirus heightens, all of us at your local newspaper and APG Media of Chesapeake are dedicated to providing the most recent and relevant information to our community.
During these unprecedented times, it is crucial for all people to get local and reliable information from a trusted source.
As we see our role to inform and update our community of the latest news or announcements, effective immediately, all local news, public information and announcements surrounding the coronavirus will be accessible as a public service to all visitors to our websites.
If you have questions or would like to submit information, please submit your questions to us and our news teams will do our best to assist you in providing information.
Each and every day, we are grateful for the work of our associates, the support from our community and the trust our readers and clients bestow in us.
President and Publisher
Latest Special Section
- Isaias brings wind and rain, some storm damage to Dorchester County
- Dorchester Council will hold hearing on Bestpitch Bridge closure at 6 p.m. on Tuesday
- Cambridge man charged in park stabbing
- Hurlock police warn of vehicle thefts
- Dorchester public school to begin year virtual only
- Downtown Cambridge welcomes new businesses
- UMd. receives $300,000 for blue crab research
- Garage fire spreads, damages townhouses