HURLOCK — The first-Monday, monthly bluegrass jams at St. Andrews Church in Hurlock have been suspended for the next several months. When the church has decided it's safe to resume this event we will again notify everyone in this publication. Listen to bluegrass to stay happy and be safe.
As the evolving concern and impact of the COVID-19 coronavirus heightens, all of us at your local newspaper and APG Media of Chesapeake are dedicated to providing the most recent and relevant information to our community.
During these unprecedented times, it is crucial for all people to get local and reliable information from a trusted source.
As we see our role to inform and update our community of the latest news or announcements, effective immediately, all local news, public information and announcements surrounding the coronavirus will be accessible as a public service to all visitors to our websites.
If you have questions or would like to submit information, please submit your questions to us and our news teams will do our best to assist you in providing information.
Each and every day, we are grateful for the work of our associates, the support from our community and the trust our readers and clients bestow in us.
President and Publisher
Latest Special Section
- Dorchester testing and preparing, still zero cases
- Dorchester County Council issues executive order
- Choptank Community Health System now offering video appointments
- Delmarva Community Services on front line serving seniors
- Hurlock fire causes damage
- Fire Marshal investigating arsons
- Bluegrass jams at St. Andrews Church postponed
- Maryland shuts down public schools four more weeks